Full Mouth Reconstruction – Coronado, CA
A Beautiful, Fully Functional Smile Is Within Reach
Do you suffer from extensive tooth decay or missing teeth? Are you tired of your old restorations marring the way your smile looks? For patients with multiple dental problems and noticeable aesthetic flaws in their smile, a single treatment is not always an adequate solution. You may need full mouth reconstruction. Dr. Popp and the rest of the team at Advanced Dentistry are ready to provide this service for you so you can start to enjoy all the benefits of a beautiful, fully functional smile.
Why Choose Advanced Dentistry for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- Dentist with advanced training in dental implants and cosmetic dentistry
- State-of-the-art dental technology
- Treatment plans tailor-made to suit your needs
What Is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is not a dental treatment. Rather, it is a dental treatment plan that may involve a range of different services that take place across multiple appointments. The plan is tailor-made to suit each patient’s unique needs, always with the goal of helping them achieve improved oral health and a smile that they are proud to show off. Dr. Popp has undergone extensive education that makes her especially qualified to carry out full mouth reconstruction services.
What Can I Expect with Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Your journey to a rehabilitated smile begins with a consultation in our office. You’ll undergo a thorough exam that might include X-rays or a three-dimensional CBCT scan. Your dentist will also spend some time talking with you to answer your questions, give you a preview of the road ahead of you, and get to know your goals for your treatment plan.
- Replacing lost teeth with dental implants
- Fortifying weak teeth with dental crowns or other restorations
- Addressing areas of decay with fillings, root canal therapy, inlays, or onlays
- Removing teeth that are too weak or damaged to function as part of a healthy smile
- Reshaping particularly unattractive teeth with porcelain veneers
- Reshaping the gum line to improve the aesthetics of your mouth
Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction will drastically improve your oral health, spare you from pain, and improve your quality of life. Here are a few specific examples of how you may benefit when you commit to full mouth reconstruction:
- You will be able to enjoy all of your favorite foods with ease.
- Decayed teeth will no longer cause you to suffer from sensitivity or pain.
- You will be able to smile with confidence, whether you are meeting new people or taking selfies with your best friends.
- You will prevent current dental problems from leading to further complications. For example, replacing missing teeth can prevent your other teeth from drifting out of place.
Schedule Your Consultation
You should not have to put up with the pain and embarrassment of multiple dental problems. When you are ready to learn more about full mouth construction, contact Advanced Dentistry to schedule your consultation with our caring, skilled team.